Just a few things that caught my eye:
- OPM extends benefits to all married couples. The key part of this guidance is that “marriage” is based on the place of celebration, not the place of residency. Will other agencies follow?
- Rape victim further victimized by Norfolk Police. I thought this stuff had stopped years ago. Disgusting.
- An identifiable region no more. This is going to come back and haunt us, in so many ways.
- Dragas and UVa. Interesting read.
- The price paid for a football career. As much as I love pro football, this article – and others like it – remind me of the sacrifices the players made and continue to make.
- Get out your box of tissues. Heartwarming story.
Lastly – it’s been a long time since I redesigned the blog. I figured it was time. Poke around, let me know what you see, how the colors work, what’s missing, etc. As always, it’s a work in progress.
Edit: Forgot this one – Sterilization in CA prisons. Just unbelievable.